This fooled me badly. I will use this deck switch!”
– Chris”tian Engblom (Inventor of The Cooler)
From shuffled to stacked in seconds – this deck-switching device is so simple in concept and execution that you can tell your audience in advance you’re going to switch the deck and they WILL NOT SEE IT.
Best of all, we arm you with a precision crafted gimmick and full streaming instructions that explains TEN original routines, handlings and applications by Gregory Wilson, David Gripenwaldt, Michael Weber, John Kennedy, Justin Miller and Raj Madhok.
Plus, it makes the classics instantly accessible: perfect poker deals, color-changing decks, story packs, new deck order finale and mental miracles.
“Unlike other deck switches using a gimmick, this is one you can and will do.”
– Roberto Giobbi (Author of The Art of Switching Decks)
- TEN original routines, handlings & applications, taught in over 3 hours of detailed instructions by Gregory Wilson
- Instant reset
- Easy to perform
- Mostly angle-proof
- Great for close-up or stand-up
- No moving parts to wear out or break down
- Pre-constructed in red Bicycle, but can be easily altered for any brand
Cold Case is hailed as the next evolution from respected deck switch pros all over the world.
“This can be done sitting, standing, leaning, with eyes open or closed, drunk or sober, in plain sight yet completely out of sight.”
– Jon Racherbaumer (Writer. Reviewer. Rebel)
“The problem with most deck switches is the discrepancy. But, with Greg’s gimmick, you can do it under test conditions while hidden in plain sight.”
– Rick Lax (Creator of Wizard Wars)
Cold Case is so devious it should be criminal. Make the switch!
There are no reviews yet.